Wayne Woods Garden Club encourages interest and expands knowledge in gardening and flower arranging, promotes the conservation of natural resources, and engages in service to beautify the community.
The club was founded in March 1955 and is a member of The Garden Club Federation of Pennsylvania, District 1 and the National Garden Club. Additional affiliations include Central Atlantic Region of State Garden Club, Pennsylvania Horticultural Society, Upper Merion Park & Historic Foundation, and Jenkins Arboretum.
• Increase interest in and knowledge of gardening among members
• Develop an understanding of and appreciation for flower arranging
• Promote conservation of natural resources
• Engage in service to beautify the community